Systematic Theology Video Lectures DVD 2nd Ed
An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. Together with the textbook Systematic Theology, Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology Video Lectures provides an accessible introduction to biblical doctrine.
These lectures feature:
- A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine
- Clear teaching, with technical terms kept to a minimum
- A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today
- A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect
- Frequent application to life
- 57 Lessons, run time per lesson 6-12 minutes
Systematic Theology Video Lectures feature the author’s expert teaching through every chapter in the textbook and are an ideal resource for traditional students, students in distance and online-learning courses, and self-learners, wanting to better understand Christian theology.
About the Author
Wayne Grudem is distinguished research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than 30 books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.