How To Make Disciples in the 21st Century
Too many believers have never been discipled and too few churches are prepared to address this problem. Tom Cocklereece has proposed a process that drives discipleship into the DNA of a congregation.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What process does your church use to make disciples?
- How is it working?
- How do you know it is working?
- What does God expect of each member in your church?
- Do the people in your church provide similar, unified answers to the four questions above?
- Is there an effective disciple-making process that speaks to each of these questions?As you work to answer these six questions, you may find the process the author has developed to be a useful tool in disciple-making.
This book includes a resource CD with graphics from the book, a PowerPoint presentation and an assessment tool.