LifeChange - 10 Lessons
By: The Navigators
“Lord, Teach Us to Pray”
Deep with feelings of joy, fear, shame, awe, and at times inconsolable rage, the Psalms help readers express a range of emotions in their prayers and their daily lives. The book of Psalms will broaden and deepen your understanding and experience of prayer by following these examples from our spiritual ancestors. They teach us how to express our hearts to God. Enrich your prayers and know God more deeply as He invites you into this lifelong conversation.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the book of Psalms in 10 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have