LifeChange - 18 Lessons
The Earliest Account of Jesus’ Life
When Jesus came claiming to be the promised Messiah, the Jewish people were expecting a powerful warrior-king who would throw off their oppressors. Instead, He served the needs of the weak and suffered injury from the strong. Because He did not fit their ideal picture of a messiah, the people rejected Him. Mark’s Gospel, probably the earliest account of Jesus’ life, shows us how Jesus upsets our expectations in order to give us something better than we could imagine.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of Mark in 18 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have