Jeremiah & Lamentations
LifeChange - 12 Lessons
By: The Navigators
Wrestling with Deep Human Emotions
As much as we hope to avoid loneliness, sorrow, and suffering, we must learn how to accept them when they find us. Jeremiah was nicknamed “the weeping prophet” for his profound wrestling with these deep human emotions. The title of his second book, Lamentations, echoes Jeremiah’s intimate familiarity with them. By studying “the weeping prophet” and his faithfulness to God’s call, you’ll see more clearly who or what controls your own life.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of Jeremiah & Lamentations in 12 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have