How to Use the 3 Colors of Ministry in a Mentoring Relationship
This handbook assists gift counselors and others who want to come alongside other believers in a one-on-one basis in order to help them relate their gifts to corresponding tasks within the church. This mentor's guide offers you all the tools you need in order to establish a multiplying network of gift counselors in your church.
Among other things, the book guides you through five essential phases of gift counseling:
- Phase 1: An effective welcome
- Phase 2: Gathering background information
- Phase 3: Understanding test results
- Phase 4: Finding suitable ministries
- Phase 5: Effectively concluding the appointment