Homegrown – Bible Study Book
Homegrown: Cultivating Kids in the Fruit of the Spirit
by Dr Josh & Christi Straub
As parents, we want to raise children who know God, love Him, and share His love with the world. But raising kids who live out such faith is less about our own parenting skills and more about God’s power.
When the Holy Spirit lives through us, we model the fruit of the Spirit—love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control—for our children.
In this 6-session study, discover the fruit of the Spirit in the context of your parenting, learn how to cultivate growth in your children, and explore practical ways to live out the fruit of the Spirit together.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Daily devotions for parents
- Daily activities to promote conversation as a family
- Weekly projects to help your family grow in the fruit of the Spirit together
- Learn about the fruit of the Spirit.
- Gain practical tips for teaching your kids to grow in the fruit of the Spirit.
- Make the most of your time together as a family with conversation starters and practical activities.
- Grow as a family in love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.