Hebrews: A 12-Week Study
Knowing The Bible Series
The book of Hebrews stands apart from other biblical books in its theologically unique portrait of Jesus Christ as the supreme revelation of Godâ€”a portrait bolstered by the authorâ€™s skilled use of imagery, metaphor, and Old Testament analogy.
This accessible guide walks readers through the book of Hebrews, one of the most beautifully written and theologically rich books in the New Testament.
Over the course of 12 weeks, each study in this series explores a book of the Bible and:
- Asks thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Shows how each passage unveils the gospel
- Ties the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminates the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invites you to discover practical implications
- Helps you better understand and apply Godâ€™s Word