From Followers to Leaders
This book will help debunk five myths of leadership:
- Myth 1: Developing leaders is about having the right program to run people through
- Myth 2: Developing leaders is a synomym for training.
- Myth 3: Developing leaders correctly means treating them all the same and expecting that they will all turn out the same.
- Myth 4: Leadership development begins with mature Christians.
- Myth 5: Leadership primarily focuses on skills.
This book is not for filling empty slots on volunteer teams or for pastors who are only focused on building their local church. Rather it is for expanding the vision of the church beyond your four walls.