Exodus: A 12-Week Study
Knowing The Bible Series
The book of Exodus recounts the single most important event in Israel's history: their escape from slavery in the land of Egypt.
In this easy-to-use guide, readers will follow Israel's journey through the Red Sea, across the desert, and eventually to Mount Sinai - rediscovering the glory of the God who rescues and redeems sinners, even in the midst of their unfaithfulness.
Over the course of 12 weeks, each study in this series explores a book of the Bible and:
- Asks thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Shows how each passage unveils the gospel
- Ties the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminates the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invites you to discover practical implications
- Helps you better understand and apply God's Word