LifeChange - 13 Lessons
Moses’ Last Words
Forty years in the desert had taught God’s people how to follow and not wander. Now, in sight of the Promised Land, Moses knew they faced the risk of settling down and getting comfortable—only to wander and not follow. Nearing his death, Moses gives the Israelites a new path to faithful living: remember and reaffirm. Remember God’s unwavering presence with them in the desert, and reaffirm their commitment to being His people, even life got more comfortable. Whether you are a wanderer or a follower, Moses’ last words will help you remain rooted in God’s love.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of Deuteronomy in 13 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Learn even more with 7 bonus lessons on justice
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have