Creating Ministry Champions
An Introduction to Developing and Coaching Leaders for Churches and Christian Organizations
Read Sample Chapter Champions Sample
Can I be a Christian Leader who creates ministry champions?
Yes, you can! Coaching is one of the best ways to help make disciples of Jesus and create ministry champions. Providing you with the basic knowledge and skills, Creating Ministry Champions will equip you to coach others in their service for the Lord. You will learn skill sets and best practices including the who, what, where, and how of partnering with God in creating ministry champions.
This book will help you by:
- Emphasizing active listening skills while asking effective coaching questions
- Providing hundreds of sample coaching questions to use on yourself and others
- Helping you to develop and apply strategic planning skills
- Giving you the know-how to develop leadership teams
- Encouraging your use of coaching as a leadership development tool
About the author:
Charlie Worley has over 44 years of ministry leadership experience as a church planter, lead pastor, district and national church planting director and catalyst with the Evangelical Free Church and North American Baptist churches in the USA and Canada. Currently serving as an intentional interim pastor with International Pastor Ministries (IPM), he is the founder and lead coach of Coach and Equip Ministries (www.coachandequip.org). Charlie has also served as a trainer and assessor for church planters.