Colossians & Philemon
LifeChange - 11 Lessons
False Teachers and a Runaway Slave
Two crises in Colosse compel the Apostle Paul to write to the believers there, sharing his wisdom while in prison. First, Paul responds to false teachers who were belittling Christ, laying down rules, and boasting of secret knowledge. Then, Paul appeals to an individual believer, challenging him to imitate Christ by showing mercy to his slave who had run away. Paul’s two letters exalt Christ and affirm a truly Christian life, and they remain foundational for understanding Christ and His work in us.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of Colossians & Philemon in 11 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have