Colossians & Philemon: A 12-Week Study
Knowing The Bible Series
The books of Colossians and Philemon complement each other as two New Testament texts that gloriously display the gospel and its implications for how Godâ€™s people should live today.
This short guide will help readers see how both letters resonate with the apostle Paulâ€™s overriding passion: magnifying Jesus Christ as the supreme manifestation of Godâ€™s redemptive purposes.
Over the course of 12 weeks, each study in this series explores a book of the Bible and:
- Asks thoughtful questions to spur discussion
- Shows how each passage unveils the gospel
- Ties the text in with the whole story of Scripture
- Illuminates the doctrines taught in each passage
- Invites you to discover practical implications
- Helps you better understand and apply Godâ€™s Word