Christian Beliefs Study Guide
This STUDY GUIDE is a companion resource to the revised edition of Christian Beliefs (sold separately) that helps readers deeply internalize the core teachings of Christianity. It leads readers through additional content, questions, and reflection activities, so they get the most out of their study and understand the basics of the Christian faith.
This STUDY GUIDE is a companion resource to Wayne Grudem's Christian Beliefs, revised edition.
Not every Christian needs to go to seminary, but there are certain teachings of the Bible that every Christian should know. Whether you're a relatively new believer in Jesus or a mature Christian looking for a better understanding of basics of the faith, the Christian Beliefs Study Guide can help you reflect on and deeply internalize the core teachings of Christianity, when used in conjunction with Christian Beliefs, revised edition (sold separately).
This STUDY GUIDE will help you think through important topics like:
- The Bible and its authority for our lives
- The characteristics of God
- The importance of prayer
- Angels and the reality of spiritual warfare
- What it means that we are created in the image of God
- What God has done for us in Christ
- The purpose of the church
- What happens when Christ returns
- The biblical understanding of heaven
- And much more
Chapter by chapter, this STUDY GUIDE will lead you to examine and reflect on Christian Beliefs, revised edition (sold separately), by providing:
- Summary: A short summary of the chapter to help remind readers what they read.
- Key terms: Definitions of important terminology introduced in the chapter.
- Key quotes: Selection of one or two key quotes from the chapter.
- Central Scripture Passage: An important biblical passage related to the chapter for reflection or memorization.
- Content Questions: Questions that reflect on the theological content of the chapter.
- Practical Application Questions: Questions that help tie the theological content of the chapter to real-life situations.
- For Further Reading: Lists where to find more information on theological topics in Systematic Theology, second edition, by Wayne Grudem so readers know where to go for a deeper dive into specific subjects they want to know more about.
The Christian Beliefs Study Guide is the ideal resource for every Christian who wants a solid foundation for understanding the most basic and essential teachings of the Bible.