13 Very Big Mistakes People Made and What God Did about Them
Help kids discover the faith-building, life-changing truths tucked into the stories of 13 very big mistakes people made and what God did about them. They will see how Adam and Eve, Jonah, King Saul, and others stepped away from God and straight into big trouble. And along the way, kids will be challenged to never step away from God and will grow in their certainty that God loves them—no matter what!
Each session focuses on one key Bible truth. Kids will discover, think about, talk about, pray about, and apply what they learn. You’ll drive that point home through Bible exploration, fun discussions, giggle-worthy games, and oh-wow activities that engage kids in multiple ways.
Just add an adult or teenage leader to these easy-to-lead sessions to keep kids engaged, entertained, and growing in their faith. Each session is …
- Flexible—sessions work for a couple kids, a dozen kids, or more
- Multi-aged—suitable for all elementary kids
- Low-prep—using easy-to-find supplies
- 45 minutes of fun—with time stretchers to fill an hour
- Relational—children grow close to Jesus and each other
- Engaging—even easily distracted kids participate, learn, and grow