LifeChange - 11 Lessons
By: The Navigators
Anticipating Christ’s Return
The new believers in Thessalonica had maintained their faith in the face of persecution, but they misunderstood the second coming of Christ. Hoping to correct it, the Apostle Paul sent instructions about how to live in anticipation of Christ’s return. Paul’s teaching provides helpful guidance for all Christ-followers on what it means to live as a Christian in the face of an uncertain world.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the entire book of 1 Thessalonians in 11 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a Bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have