1 & 2 Kings
LifeGuide - 8 Lessons
By: Karen Lee-Thorp, ed.
Even the Worst of Sinners
How could God ever use a sinner like me? Most Christians wonder this at one point or another. Entangled by sin, we question whether anything we do is valuable to God. First and Second Kings show us how, despite the persistent sins of Israel’s leaders, Israel’s God remained faithfully present—leading, guiding, redeeming at every turn. If you’re wondering how God can use you in your life, dive into 1 & 2 Kings and see how he used even the worst of sinners.
LifeChange Bible studies will help you grow in Christlikeness through a life-changing encounter with God’s Word. Filled with a wealth of ideas for going deeper so you can return to this study again and again.
- Cover the books of 1 & 2 Kings in 8 lessons
- Equip yourself to lead a bible study
- Imagine the Bible’s historical world
- Study word origins and definitions
- Explore thoughtful questions on key themes
- Go deeper with optional projects
- Add your notes with extra space and wide margins
- Find the flexibility to fit the time you have